Coffee Shop Management Course
All the steps for a successful business in our coffee shop management course
Coffee culture and coffee shops are booming in the most part of the world, but coffee and coffee shops also segment and segment, offering a wide range of possibilities to the clients. Which is the best concept for our location and our target?
In this coffee shop management course we will face the whole path for the opening of the our coffee shops evaluating a correct business plan, avoiding dangerous mistakes and learning from the more updated trends and from the best (and worst) history cases….
The course starts at 9:00 a.m. and finishes at 6.00 p.m. with a short lunch break. The Espresso Academy is in Cairo
Program of the Course
- Segments of coffee shops: different locations, different waves
- The added values of a venue: windows, malls, dehors,
- How to plan a coffee shop business plan
- The average of incomes in a coffee shop around the world
- Right percentages of the costs of a coffee shop: food cost, employees, rents and…
- Bureaucratic routes: different countries, common paths
- Financing routes: crowdfunding and financing from companies
- The path for success: target, concept, communication, layout
- Be able to understand the hidden needs of the clients
- Products’s strategy and prices
- Increase and transmit our skill
- Communication: into and outside the shop
- Three syndromes of the opening of a coffee shop (start strong!)
- Daily management
- New concepts
Espresso Academy Diploma
All attendees will get certified from the “Espresso Academy” upon passing their exams. If you wish to attend SCA certified courses, you will have to reserve your spot in accordance with our trainers.
Coffee Training Manager
I have 14 years’ experience in the field of coffee, my interest and passion for coffee started since I was 12 years old, when I watched a video for latte arts, from here, it was the beginning to enter this world with lot of passion and intricacies. I started my work at the age of sixteen, and worked in many companies in this field and my main goal was reaching a high level in the field of coffee and my first concern was to spread the coffee culture strongly between my friends and the clients that I dealt with during my period of work, and finally, and after a long wait, I entered the Italian Academy of Bind Egypt through Bind Egypt (Blend) with my wishes of success to the passionate and loving of the world of coffee.
Ahmad El Khmash
Ahmad El Khmash comes with 25 years of practical experience in coffee roasting, introducing his new creative blends to the industry.
Having attended coffee roasting classes at the Espresso Academy in Italy, He will be responsible for the ‘Roasting Techniques’ course.
Robert is the epitome of the third wave, with his long beard and great passion for coffee! He´s from Holland and takes care of all the english courses, communication and is also the trainer for the technical and machine maintenance course!