Espresso Machines Maintenance and Reparation Course
The espresso machines in the world are constantly expanding, many companies are looking for espresso machine technician.
Our professional course for repairers and maintenance of espresso coffee machines is structured in collaboration with espresso machines companies (as Elektra and others) and designed to create figures of technicians to be also hired.
In two very full days the course for maintenance of espresso coffee machines starts with machines built with different technologies; from the heat exchanger machines to the spring-lever, the double boiler and the more modern machines. Then we proceed seeing the setting and installation of the espresso machines and we follow with the basic maintenance, the replacements of worn elements, the variations in pressure and temperature and the most common damages as descaling.
The coffee machine maintenance course is certified Italian Barista Method and the company is ISO certified.
- Upon Request
The course starts at 9:00 a.m. and finishes at 6.00 p.m. with a short lunch break. The Espresso Academy is in Cairo
Program of the Course
- The different types of machines: lever, heat exchange, Faema E61 Model, double boiler and multi boiler.
- Installing a new machine: wiring and tubing.
- How to regulate temperature and pressure of a professional machine. Extraction profiles.
- Setting the volumetric dose in semi automatic machines.
- Types of filters and competition shower heads.
- Introduction to the characteristics of water: measuring TDS, Hardness and Alkalinity.
SOLVING THE MOST COMMON PROBLEMS
- Problems that depend on temperature and pressure.
- Basic troubleshooting (if this happens what could it be)
- Steam Wands: when to change the tip (and how many holes)
ORDINARY AND EXTRAORDINARY MAINTENANCE
- Daily maintenance
- How to pull and replace shower heads and gaskets
THE COFFEE GRINDER
- Types of coffee grinders (on demand, dosing grinders, flat or conical burrs, steel or ceramic)
- How to replace old burrs in a grinder
To this two days course it is possible to add a third day which examines the world of home Machine
THE HOME MACHINES
- Coffee in capsules machines: the different standards (Nespresso, Lavazza, Saeco and other hybrids) their maintenance and the most common problems.
- Paper pods machines, standards and troubleshooting
- Superautomatic machines: coffee grinder and integrated espresso machine. Different models, maintenance and more common problems.
Espresso Academy Diploma
All attendees will get certified from the “Espresso Academy” upon passing their exams. If you wish to attend SCA certified courses, you will have to reserve your spot in accordance with our trainers.