Latte Art Course
The Latte Art Technique has very few basic rules, then a lot a lot of practice. During the course we begin by examining the different kind of milk and the basic technique of milk frothing. At that point we begin the practice: the heart, the rosetta, and, as we grow in level, the dragon, the bear, the various patterns of tulip and more. Non forgetting the 3Ds cappuccino, the use of the colours and the rainbow cappuccinos.
Check the video of the course here below!
January 14th, 2020
The course starts at 9:00 a.m. and finishes at 6.00 p.m. with a short lunch break. The Espresso Academy is in Cairo
Program of the Course
- Which coffee, which blend, which jug to use for cappuccino.
- The espresso technique: grinding and tamping.
- How to froth the milk for a perfect cream without bubbles with SCAE standards.
- The basic rules of latte art: high and steady.
- How to make heart, leaves and dragoon on your cappuccino using videos, draw and the “dry system”
- The new 3D cappuccinos, the coloured cappuccinos and the brand new rainbow cappuccino!
- A lot, a lot of practice!
- The use of the stylus and the squeezer. Latte art in espresso macchiato and in flat white...
Espresso Academy Diploma
All attendees will get certified from the “Espresso Academy” upon passing their exams. If you wish to attend SCA certified courses, you will have to reserve your spot in accordance with our trainers.
Coffee Training Manager
I have 14 years’ experience in the field of coffee, my interest and passion for coffee started since I was 12 years old, when I watched a video for latte arts, from here, it was the beginning to enter this world with lot of passion and intricacies. I started my work at the age of sixteen, and worked in many companies in this field and my main goal was reaching a high level in the field of coffee and my first concern was to spread the coffee culture strongly between my friends and the clients that I dealt with during my period of work, and finally, and after a long wait, I entered the Italian Academy of Bind Egypt through Bind Egypt (Blend) with my wishes of success to the passionate and loving of the world of coffee.
Ahmad El Khmash
Ahmad El Khmash comes with 25 years of practical experience in coffee roasting, introducing his new creative blends to the industry.
Having attended coffee roasting classes at the Espresso Academy in Italy, He will be responsible for the ‘Roasting Techniques’ course.
Robert is the epitome of the third wave, with his long beard and great passion for coffee! He´s from Holland and takes care of all the english courses, communication and is also the trainer for the technical and machine maintenance course!